[RP TownTalk] Scary CSX train incident - be careful

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 18:06:55 UTC 2016

OK, upon reading the original message more carefully, I see that the
situations were not identical - in our case there were two trains a couple
of minutes apart - thus the "double train" danger.  But in this case there
was no train initially, then the gates went up, then the train showed up.
Yikes.

For what it's worth, there's a guy out there now in a CSX truck who was
over by a box on the crossing gates when I drove by.  Could be a
coincidence.