[RP TownTalk] Scary CSX train incident - be careful

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 15:23:28 UTC 2016

I had posted of a similar incident that happened to us in May of 2014.
Mayor Archer replied at the time "This is an example of the classic "double
train" danger that has historically been a serious difficulty for train
safety engineers.  Knowing that this continues to be a problem, even at a
modern, guarded gate is indeed troubling."

I had copied MARC on that posting and got back the reply that they had
forwarded it to the engineers.