[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville Middle Students-Continued Issues

Jen Sanderson jensan6877 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 15:23:53 UTC 2016

I have written on the list before about the Hyattsville Middle students and issues after school.  I have contacted the school.  I have contacted the area supervisor.  I have contacted the police.  Nothing ever changes.  It just seems to get worse.  Please...if your child attends Hyattsville Middle, PLEASE speak to them about how they act.  Yesterday, a group of about 15 or 20 had an incident in the parking lot where I live.  My neighbor and I were both verbally threatened by these children.  I am not scared of these kids.  But, it is absolutely ridiculous.
I took pictures of the kids and gave to the police.
Just venting.  Again.
Jen 42nd Ave.