[RP TownTalk] was it just my house?

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:52:17 UTC 2016

*Bruce,*

*Great reply to Bob! It’s no wonder you were awarded the Pol Pot
Scholarship to the Idi Amin School of Sensitivity. And it’s no surprise you
won the Dick Cheney Merit Award in your class.*

*I can wait for the next blizzard to help push your vehicle out of a
government-caused snow bank. Don’t worry, I don’t need a make or model to
find you, I’ll just look for the Trump for President bumper sticker. *

*And, you’ll recognize my car, it’s the one with the President Nixon Now
More Than Ever sticker. You remember him, the guy from California who
started EPA and proposed a national health care plan nearly 50 years ago.
We all knew THAT would never work. Nevertheless, he, like you, was a
fascinating fellow and always entertaining. *

*Smiles!*

*Jeffrey Yorke*

--
Jeffrey Yorke