[RP TownTalk] Slick steps leading down to MARC/Farmers Market

Laura Faulkner laura.michele.faulkner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:13:19 UTC 2016

Thanks for bringing this up, Claire. This is definitely much needed!

I'm also wondering if it is the Town's responsibility to shovel off and
salt the steps leading down to the station next to east west highway. The
steps are still covered in snow and now slick with ice. It is quite
dangerous. I suspect that some will need to use those steps in order to
access the farmers market tonight.

Is this something that will be addressed by the town or do residents need
to take action?

Thanks,
Laura