[RP TownTalk] RP library

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 21:21:12 UTC 2016

As for books...all are welcomed. There are two shelves--ideally top for adults and bottom for kids--at least that was what the girl's who designed it thought. Donations always appreciated and can be placed right in the lending library along the trail near Queensbury and Rhode Island. Look for the little blue house on a stand where the benches are.

Dannielle Glaros

Sent from an iPhone.