[RP TownTalk] Dog Park Opening

Dotsie rowdee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 23:59:49 UTC 2016

Hi All,

The Crier reported that the Dog Park is opening today or this weekend. I
have not been over there yet. Does anyone know if the padlock has been
removed?

I heard that we will need to register with the town to use it, but when I
called Town Hall, they said that a registration process had not been
defined yet. Does anyone know who is responsible for the registration
procedures and when registration will be implemented?

Thank you to all who were involved in the park's creation. I'm very excited
about having it right here in the neighborhood and it looks lovely. I'm
looking forward to sharing happy times there with our dogs.

Dotsie