[RP TownTalk] Update on 7-11 case?

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 16:02:01 UTC 2016

If I'm looking at the Circuit Court case files correctly online, it appears
that we have lost the appeal in Circuit Court of the County Planning
Board's decision about 7-11.  (Though I have to admit to being disappointed
that no one from the Town has posted about it yet.)

Mayor Archer, can you confirm that this is correct?  And can you give town
residents an update on the Town Council's next steps?  I don't know how the
proposed changes to the County development code will impact this
development (I think there will be no impact except to actively allow more
development like 7-11), but I would guess that this means that 7-11 will be
moving forward swiftly with developing the property...

-Heather