[RP TownTalk] Update on 7-11 case?

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:20:38 UTC 2016

Heather and all interested,

The website for the circuit court is back operational and unfortunately
Heather your reading is correct. The original ruling by the planning board
was affirmed on Friday, which explains why the attorneys working on this
case had not yet received notice of the outcome.

Regarding next steps. The first thing that we need is to review the actual
ruling with legal council to determine its legal basis, and from there what
are our prospects for a successful appeal. Then the Town Council will need
to decide on our next steps. At this point I don't know the exact time
line, but expect it will be at least several weeks before any of this
becomes clear.

Best wishes,

Vern

--