[RP TownTalk] Coverage of Robert Harper Books Poetry sessions in the City Paper

Robert Harper Books robertharperbooks at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 03:48:10 UTC 2016

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/arts/music/blog/20828679/jazz-setlist-july-2226-getting-vocal

It would be great if Riverale and Hattsville could get out and support
these amazing musicians Sunady July 24th at 2PM.

Everyone has said they would love to have a local book store  but we
seriously need your support.  Please fill up the house for this,  You will
not regret it.  These musicians are amazing and the Jazz critics know it,
but we need to show that Riverdale and Hyattsville can support them if we
want them to continue booking here.

Thanks to the many locals who have come out, we just need a few more.

Support my Go Fund Me campaign so I can make this all legal
https://www.gofundme.com/dxnegzfu

Please come out this Sunday.

Robert Harper Books
Riverdale Park Town Center