[RP TownTalk] Purple Line Station Petition

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 17:42:21 UTC 2016

Bruce, I don't think you came to the meeting where we saw the original station design and then the change to solid wall.  What we want is the original design.  The petition is important and I urge all members of the community to sign it.  From what I heard at the meeting, the Purple line is not going to do anything, they are going to flip it to the county and have the county pay for it.  I know Dannielle Glaros is working on this with the county and hopefully she can make it happen.
Audrey