[RP TownTalk] REMINDER: Special Election on Tuesday, June 14

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:11:43 UTC 2016

Neighbors,

This is a final reminder that Tuesday, June 14, is election day for the
special election to fill the Ward 1 Town Council seat.

If you are registered to vote in Riverdale and if you live in Ward 1, you
can vote at Town Hall on Tuesday between 7:00am and 8:00pm.  It will take
you less than 5 minutes to do so, and to help ensure that we have a strong
representative in that seat.

Thanks to everyone who already voted through absentee ballot -- and I look
forward to seeing others out and about tomorrow!

-Heather