[RP TownTalk] New resident

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 18:09:54 UTC 2016

Recently I mentioned a deer on Ravenswood.  Just wanted to give an update.  I believe the deer is a doe.  She has been sighted by many of my neighbors.  She is having a grand time eating the hosta plants.  I believe she intends to move in and live here.  I think we should give her a name.  She looks like Bambi, but she was first sighted on Ravenswood so maybe her name should be Raven, but she is a very good jumper so maybe that could be her name.  Today, this afternoon, I saw her trimming the bushes at the Veteran's Memorial!  Did the town hire her?  Just wondering.   I don't mind living with the deer but I think she needs some accommodations besides a name!  Maybe a "Deer Crossing" sign?
And if I can get close enough, would the dog flea and tick medicine work on her?  Does anyone know?  She is quite beautiful.  I think I'm falling in love!
Audrey Bragg