[RP TownTalk] Thank You

Marsha D. ehmteadee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:35:35 UTC 2016

I am truly honored and humbled to serve as your new Ward 1 Councilwoman. Thank
you to everyone who came out to vote yesterday, and thank you Dan for the
kind words and for all of your hard work and your contribution in getting
an incredible number of Ward 1 residents to the polls.

I also owe a big thank you to all the residents who supported my candidacy
and to the many neighbors who tirelessly lent their time and energy to help
me garner the support of others in the community.

I will continue to work to attain the support of those who did not vote for
me, and as promised, I look forward to getting together with all Ward 1
residents in the near future.

Thank you again for your support. Now the real work begins!

Sincerely,
Councilwoman Dixon