[RP TownTalk] Ravenswood deer

Marilyn Schoppet marilyn at schoppet.net
Thu Jun 16 13:49:59 UTC 2016

I hope that the deer does not get hit by a car!  I know that this is
possible because I hit one one day.  It was a traumatic experience!

The deer was not hurt bad, it got up and ran off...but my car sustained
significant damage.  There are deer "Warning whistles" you can put on your
car, they warn the deer that you are approaching the area...gives them a
chance to run away.  We should require every commuter in the area to
install them on their car.

--
*Marilyn*