[RP TownTalk] Ravenswood deer

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 14:56:32 UTC 2016

Well, unfortunately you're correct..... with all the news about bears, alligators, etc., lately, we DO have to realize that these animals WILL do their best to adapt to changing conditions in their environment as their natural habitats are taken away.  Still, speaking as a country girl wannabe, I DO welcome our new addition to town and hope she stays safe.  Was good to see a nice story like Audreys' on the forum!