[RP TownTalk] Decorum

Liz Bolin lizbolin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:50:34 UTC 2016

What Heather said.

Liz

From: heather.cronk at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 09:47:21 -0400
To: TownTalk at riverdale-park.org
Subject: Re: [RP TownTalk] Decorum

+1 -- not because of decorum, but because anything that elected officials say on this listserv is not technically on the record.  If you truly want to hold the Town Council accountable for their action or inaction on issues of concern to you, it's not strategic or effective to continue to assail them on this list.  It's far more strategic and effective to actually go to meetings, like the rest of us do when we have concerns, to ask questions and get answers that are on the record.
-Heather