[RP TownTalk] Decorum

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Thu Jun 16 14:38:33 UTC 2016

Allison/Heather/Liz

How is it passive aggressive to ask direct questions backed up with a plethora of data?  I am using the means I have available to me.  Again if you or anyone cares to debate the facts please present your argument.  Telling me to shut up and go away because I present issues, topics, etc. that are uncomfortable to deal with is anti-democratic.

>From what I have been told Vernon actually had quite the hand in creating this list serve for this EXACT purpose back when he was trying to take former Mayor Guy Tiberio down over the lack of open and transparent government via the Field of Dreams.  That predates me so I will let Vernon opine in.

How do you presume I should go to meetings and ask questions?  As I have stated numerous times, I work out of state.  I am in Maryland maybe a handful of days a month currently.  You may all grow tiresome of tone, tenor, the questions etc. because I get it - it is much easier to ignore the issues vs. asking elected officials to actually answer questions asked.

I ask all of you - name a single time, one single time in which I did not in five years answer any questions posed to me.  The double standard is ridiculous.

JWE