[RP TownTalk] Decorum

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Thu Jun 16 15:07:06 UTC 2016

Andre

With all due respect, why aren’t you asking the Mayor and elected officials to answer the questions?  It is every citizen’s obligation in a democracy to ask those that represent us tough questions, especially when what we are told are full of untruths.

Did you bother to look at the budget?  Did you bother to notice how it was balanced on BS?  Did you bother to evaluate my statements?

If you want to debate points with me present your argument.  Telling me to shut up because my ‘long’ posts make you or others uncomfortable is ridiculous.

JWE