[RP TownTalk] Decorum

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Thu Jun 16 16:45:56 UTC 2016

Heather

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and as I have stated I am no longer in town so this is the only forum I have.  I don't get it though.  First I am passive aggressive, now I am a bully.  It can't be both.

I am not posting to make friends any more than a reporter uncovers misdeeds would expect people cheering them on.  There is much more to come.  I have something special for next week showing the Mayor's misuse of taxpayer money last year.  It will be posted on my daughter's one year birthday since he did this a year ago when she was born. Stay tuned :)

I ask again, why are you and others not holding elected officials to account when they are caught red handed violating the law and only stop because of a post I made public?

JWE