[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 116, Issue 5

Andrew Farrington skilletfries at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 16:07:39 UTC 2016

This is an impressive list of accomplishments from Mr. Ebbeler.  Enough feathers in his hat to make a headdress! The progress that has occurred since he took leadership of my ward and began acting in the town's interests is not less than mind-blowing. We've come a long, long way since adopting and leveraging his confidence, drive, and business and legal acumen.  It would be foolhardy to replace him.
Andrew FarringtonQueensbury RoadWard 1
> Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 04:57:31 +0000> From: Jonathan Ebbeler <jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com>> To: "towntalk at riverdale-park.org" <towntalk at riverdale-park.org>> Subject: [RP TownTalk] Ward 1 Council Seat Here we go again
<snip>    > -Paperless Governance> -Consent Agenda for more efficient meetings> -Purchasing Oversight> -Business Licenses to remove illegal storefront churches from Town Center> -Business Grant Program (which brought in development to a defunct Town Center)> -Business Competition> -Jey's Auto Eminent Domain (passed 3 years ago still yet to be filed)> -Town Center Market> -Phase II EYA> -Cafritz/Whole Foods lead negotiator (this project failed within your administration prior to my 2011 election and in much better economic conditions)> -Bikram Yoga> -Bridge over CSX as a condition and funded 1/3 by the Cafritz Development team> -Strongest Stormwater Management conditions on development projects> -Strongest design mandates for new construction builds in town (despite your objections and the cause of some of the animosity you have towards me when I was successful)> -Public Art Initiative> -Farmers Market Expansion> -Trolley Trail Finalization and mandatory conditioning with Cafritz> -Jazz at the Mansion Program Expansion/Funding> -Certified Sustainable Maryland  Community> -Establishment of the Lions Club Scholarship> -Quiet Zone that you routinely de-prioritized and asked 'do you really want this'> -Fighting the County and 7-Eleven on their zoning violations October 2015> -WITHHOLDING OF 100% OF MY COUNCIL PAY AND DONATION OF OVER 200% OF IT TO LOCAL NON-PROFITS