[RP TownTalk] Summer Employment for students 15-19 years old with developmental disabilities

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 19:21:36 UTC 2016

The Arc is providing job coaching for a select set of students with
developmental disabilities who are interested in getting summer employment
experience with Prince George's County government.

We are pretty sure that the work is part time (the exact terms are under
negotiation). Please contact Melonee Clark at The Arc of Prince George's
County if you have a child between the ages of 15 and 19 who is interested,
and she will work with you to get you through the application process.

(See message below for additional details, including Melonee's contact
information.)

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families