[RP TownTalk] Change in Government

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 9 00:52:27 UTC 2016

Councilman,
Thank you. You have hit on a number of my concerns very concisely.
You understand my questions about the larger picture. Excellent.

I am hoping the rest of my questions in the last exchanges will be
answered and the background thinking explained in the manner that you
have taken the time to accomplish.

I don't know the thinking of the entire council on the need for a CEO
and the budget impact immediately and over time. I am hoping they will
share that information with the town in detail.

Again, thank you for responding with what you are aware of and clearly
stating that you have a mixed opinion - I think with more detail maybe I
can get to one side or the other of the issue.

Respectfully
bob smith
ward 3