[RP TownTalk] Change in Government

Alan K. Thompson twacks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:36:38 UTC 2016

Dear Bob,

I'm sorry that I have not provided the detail you wish thus far.

I feel like TownTalk might not be the best place for us to discuss this -
I'm frustrated that I am not answering your questions (and spending a lot
of time and energy on it), and I can tell that you're frustrated at not
getting the answers you want (and I imagine you're spending a lot of time
and energy on it as well).  I'll contact you off-list to arrange a meeting,
and will report back here with a summary of what we discussed, if that's
acceptable to you.

Best regards,

Alan