[RP TownTalk] Town Government Reform and due process; where we are at

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu May 5 03:15:15 UTC 2016

Hi Marsha,

To catch up on messages on this list, you can read the archives (available
at http://riverdale-park.org/pipermail/towntalk/).   Most of the traffic on
change of government is in March and April.  Messages with relevant about
former CM Ebbeler's departure start in June 2015, with many in late
February / early March of this year.

The archives of the Town Crier also contain information about both.  Those
are available at (for instance)
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/Crier2016.cfm and
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/Crier2015.cfm

Minutes of Town Council meetings are available at
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/meetingminutes.cfm

I'm happy to answer any questions you have if that's not enough information
for you (or it's too hard to dig through).  Any conversation will be from
my perspective, and you might want to talk to other people to understand
other viewpoints as well.

Best regards,

Alan