[RP TownTalk] Town Government Reform and due process; where we are at

Marsha D. ehmteadee at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:38:35 UTC 2016

I apologize that I have not been more involved and aware about what has
been transpiring in our town government. I'm still fairly new to the area
and trying to get informed.  Is there a way to easily get caught up in what
has been going on related to the town's reform and departure of a council
member?

Thanks in advance,
Marsha

Sent from my Android. Please excuse my brevity and any typos.