[RP TownTalk] FREE Mother's Day Tours & Cooking Demo at Riversdale this Sunday

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Fri May 6 21:02:47 UTC 2016

Hello!

I hope you are all staying dry today! Riversdale might be a bit soggy, but we are still looking forward to what will hopefully be a partially sunny Sunday for Mother's Day. Mothers, grandmothers, and other special ladies are FREE with a paid admission and can also enjoy guided garden tours at 1:30 and 2:30 pm and an open hearth cooking demonstration throughout the afternoon. Guided tours depart from the Visitor Center on the quarter hours between 12:15 - 3:15 pm. We hope you'll join us!

Visitors can also take in our current exhibit, Some of the Finest Paintings Ever in America, which was featured earlier in the week by John Kelly in the Washington Post! You can view the article here: http://wapo.st/1NiFtTg.

Stay tuned for more information about upcoming programs including next Sunday, May 15th's African American Family Day, a special kickoff to our annual Jazz on the Lawn Series, the Battle of Bladensburg, and much more! If you have any questions, feel free to email me or call the office.

I hope to see you soon!

Cheers,
Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> | history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/sites_and_museums/Riversdale_House_Museum.htm>
301.864.0420 | fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/RiversdaleMuseum> | Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481> | View Our Calendar of Events<http://bit.ly/1Tp1iR7>