[RP TownTalk] is anyone else concerned?

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Mon May 16 13:44:17 UTC 2016

Thank you Sarah.
We see things in different ways once again.
As you know, I have communicated my concerns regarding the public
comment process directly to the town council and Mayor as well as the
public forum.

I believe this is transparency.

I will request access to recordings of the town council meetings held
during 2016 to refresh my memory on conduct of meetings and the public's
invitation to speak before a vote is held.

-bob