[RP TownTalk] Field of Whose Dreams

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Wed May 18 15:43:47 UTC 2016

I just received a message from a long term town resident from Ward 1 who sent me a message that hit home for me.  They were kind enough to give me permission to share as long as I maintained their privacy:

"Ya know some groups consider it a strength to share responsibilities - by sending different reps to attend the numerous mtgs required.  However that is certainly not true of this group.  Thank you for the reminder - I now recall the number of absences in most of these mtgs that took place outside of the 2 (important and mandatory for some) town mtgs required by our charter....It is a sad day that Vernon Archer discourages anything outside of notices as required by the rules of public info - he believes his constituency deserves nothing "extra."  No additional meetings, hearings, or information for this groups.  And in part bc of this weakness he's built into his administration the community loses out on quality of life negotiations residents could have and should have had."

JWE