[RP TownTalk] Field of Dreams/Bridge Alignment

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Wed May 18 16:16:19 UTC 2016

One very interesting tidbit about the ACP negotiations that were never made public was that there was an explanation about their board's sudden and unexpected reversal of position.

As many may remember, the project was highly contested and not supported by all.  It was communicated to me that there was a last minute successful lobbying effort by an elected official outside of RP that turned the ACP Yea into a Nay vote.  I was never privy to how that happened or what arm twisting occurred, but the basic assumption was that this vote would serve to kill the overall project since RP had shown sensitivity in the past to the FOD remaining undeveloped.

JWE