[RP TownTalk] Native Plants Available Thursday Afternoon/Evening

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 20:53:30 UTC 2016

There are plants remaining. If you'd like to come by tomorrow, Thursday May 19, between 2:15 and 5 p.m. (I may be available later too), please give me a call or text at 301-312-9170. We take checks and cash. Again, please call - if I miss you're call, I'll return it ASAP. Contact me by e-mail or phone for my address.All sales go to support the students at Hyattsville Elementary.
 Thanks.
 Bart Lawrence
 Hyattsville, MD                                                                             Alnus serrulata   Hazel alder   $6 tubling   Asclepias tuberosa   Butterfly Milkweed   $3 plug   Aster   lateriflorus   Calico  Aster   $3 plug   Aster novae-angliae   New England Aster   $3 plug   Baptisia australis   Blue False Indigo   $3 plug   Caltha palustris   Marsh Marigold   $3 plug   Cornus sericea   Redosier Dogwood    $6 tubling   Echinacea purpurea   Purple Coneflower   $3 plug   Eupatorium maculatum   Spotted Joe-Pye   $3 plug   Heliopsis helianthoides   Ox-eye Sunflower   $3 plug   Hibiscus moscheutos   Swamp Rose Mallow   $3 plug   Liatris spicata   Dense Blazing Star   $3 plug   Lobelia cardinalis   Cardinalflower   $3 plug   Monarda fistulosa   Wild Bergamot   $3 plug   Onoclea sensibilis   Sensitive Fern   $6 tubling   Rosa palustris   Swamp rose   $6 tubling   Sambucus canadensis   Elderberry   $6 tubling   Solidago rugosa   Wrincle-leaf Goldenrod   $3 plug   Spiraea latifolia   Broadleaf Meadowsweet   $6 tubling   Spirea tomentosa   Steeplebush   $6 tubling   Thelypteris palustris   Marsh fern   $6 tubling   Verbena hastata   Blue Vervain   $3 plug   Vernonia noveboracensis   Ironweed   $3 plug   Viburnum Nudum   Possumhaw Viburnum   $6 tubling