[RP TownTalk] I'm very concerned too

novella sargusingh msnovella50 at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 03:48:03 UTC 2016

Hi Ken,
I to have become very concern with the town direction base on what I have read day after day from Jonathan Ebbeler.  I really do appreciate all of the information that he has put forth.   As my former Campaign Manager, I trust your concern and like you will start attending our legislative meeting's etc.  All of these matter's need to be address and soon.  Also, I attended the last legislative meeting and came up with an idea that I will bring to the Town Council at the next meeting concerning Business Licenses within the town.

Thanks A Million!

Ms. Novella SargusinghWard 3