[RP TownTalk] Please help us find a new tenant for our Artisan Maker Space. Avail. June 1

Susan Older sue at simplysue.com
Wed May 25 12:15:28 UTC 2016

Hey Neighbors

Time is running out and we have not found our new roommate. Please
forward this along to anyone you may know that has outgrown their
current studio and would like to join our team.

Click here for a video tour:https://youtu.be/VOCN8o05Aq8 Description: We
are a collections of artists and artisans who share a 3000 square foot
warehouse inside the Gateway arts District. We have an opening for a new
tenant who has a need for a creative workspace. We currently house a
fine artist, a furniture upcycler and an installation artist. The space
is bright, has a roll up shared door, heat and bathroom. The square
footage is 500 sq. feet and the rent is 550.00 per month all utilities
are included. Please contact me if you are interested in the space.
Please include your contact information and your space needs. Sincerely Sue

sue at tanglewoodworks.com

415-595-9839