[RP TownTalk] Marsha Dixon--Candidate for Ward 1 Council Member

Marsha D. ehmteadee at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:13:52 UTC 2016

To All Ward 1 Residents:

I am writing to let you know that I am a candidate for the upcoming Ward 1
special election which will be held on June 14, 2016.  I do not intend to
use this forum for electioneering, but I encourage all of you to visit my
website to learn more about me and my vision for the future of Ward 1 and
the greater Riverdale Park community.  I look forward to reaching out and
meeting each of you in the upcoming weeks.  Please feel free to contact me
if you have any questions.

website: www.marsha4ward1.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mMarsha4Ward1
Twitter: @Marsha4Ward1