[RP TownTalk] Candidate for Ward 1

Dan Behrend danbehrend at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:43:15 UTC 2016

I'd like to introduce myself as a candidate in the Ward 1 Special Election.

I've enjoyed speaking and getting to know many of you over the last few
years. I look forward to speaking with many more of you leading up to the
election on Tuesday, June 14th. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to
contact me at danbehrend at gmail.com with any questions you may have.

Based on the suggestion of several neighbors, I've reached out to Marsha
Dixon to propose a Meet the Candidates event at Town Hall during the week
before the election. I've also contacted Jessica Barnes, Town Clerk, to
check on the availability of Town Hall. I will post the details on TownTalk
once the event is confirmed.

Best wishes,
Dan Behrend
4511 Riverdale Road