[RP TownTalk] Candidate for Ward 1

Marsha D. ehmteadee at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:24:01 UTC 2016

Hey Dan,

Thank you for also running and making this a contested election.  It has
been quite a few years since the Town has had more than one option for the
Ward 1 seat and hopefully we can take credit for getting more voters than
usual to the polls!

I think the "Meet the Candidates" is a idea great.  I have already
scheduled two "Meet the Candidate" events on the 1st and 10th of June (
http://media.wix.com/ugd/89fc2d_a913e1d261a74f69892cde783dca9adc.pdf).  At
this point, it is only slated to be an event to meet me, but I'm happy to
open up one of the dates for residents to meet and speak with both of us.
Please let me know which date works best for you and as I speak with
neighbors, I'll be sure to let them know of the change.

Thank you for offering to serve our community and I look forward to meeting
you in person and working together.

Warm Regards,
Marsha