[RP TownTalk] Candidate for Ward 1

Marsha D. ehmteadee at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:41:11 UTC 2016

All:

Instead of having an additional "Meet the Candidates" event, Dan will join
me at my June 1st meet-and-greet which will be held at the Town Center
Market from 6:00PM - 8:00PM (
http://media.wix.com/ugd/89fc2d_a913e1d261a74f69892cde783dca9adc.pdf). This
will be a great opportunity for all residents to meet and speak with both
candidates prior to the election.  I encourage all of you to attend!

Best,
Marsha