[RP TownTalk] NOT ON OUR WATCH, November 20, Magruder Park

Catarina Correia chatareena at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:51:49 UTC 2016

yes - I oersonally know 2 parents that had the incidents occur in their
schools.  One was the Westland Middle that Sarah posted and another (and i
saw the racist pic - a colleague at work showed me as his son and the
principal and school were all communicating with him about it - a white
high school girl holding a gun with type saying "i'm gonna kill me some
nig***).  Just found a link to that story.
http://patch.com/maryland/columbia/superintendent-county-executive-ask-hoco-choose-civility-after-election

Either way, the racist and bigoted rhetoric coming from some (not all)
Trump supporters should be enough for us to at least come together to tell
our community that we will not tolerate it, that we will stand up against
all forms of hate and bigotry and will do all we can to protect our more
vulnerable members of our community.  On a personal note - my son and many
of his friends have expressed fear and concern and for 8 year old children
to fear for their safety and that of their loved ones is unacceptable.

Thanks!
Catarina