[RP TownTalk] NOT ON OUR WATCH, November 20, Magruder Park

Shani Warner zanyshani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:06:12 UTC 2016

The media reports are only a small fraction of the incidents I'm seeing on
my newsfeed that are happening locally. Many of the day-to-day racist
encounters aren't being reported to the police, but they're happening with
increasing frequency. It's both a local (
http://dcist.com/2016/11/growing_list_of_hate.php) and national (
http://time.com/4569129/racist-anti-semitic-incidents-donald-trump/)
problem. I'm glad that some people are choosing to send a different message
(
http://www.thesentinel.com/mont/newsx/local/item/4412-takoma-park-residents-show-solidarity-with-minority-groups
).

Shani Warner