[RP TownTalk] Are you a runner or walker

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 01:32:18 UTC 2016

Check out this new opportunity coming to the area.

Saturday, October 15, 9:00 a.m. and every Saturday after
Paint Branch Trail, 4289 Metzerott Road
Would you like to get into the habit of starting your weekend with a 5k walk/run, without breaking the bank?  College Park parkrun is a weekly, free, timed 5k walk/run. We welcome runners and walkers of all abilities. Parkrun is a global grassroots running movement, and College Park now joins the growing list of over 900 parkrun locations worldwide where people can show up and run a no-frills timed 5k for free on a Saturday morning. Please come along and join in Oct. 15th, or any Saturday after. This weekly event is free. Register just once (www.parkrun.us) to get yourself a runner barcode; print it out, and remember to bring your barcode every Saturday (you will need it at the finish line). More details on our course: www.parkrun.us/collegepark. Weekly announcements etc.: www.facebook.com/collegeparkparkrun.

Dannielle Glaros

Sent from an iPhone.