[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park CCAC still seeking members!

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Fri Sep 9 11:34:21 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
Just sending a reminder that the Riverdale Park Police Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) is still looking for volunteers to serve. You can see my original announcement here:
http://riverdale-park.org/pipermail/towntalk/2016-August/020160.html

The CCAC seeks to improve communication and understanding between the Riverdale Park community and our police department. But we need your help! If you're interested in improving the relationship between the community and our police department, this is the group for you!  If you'd like to apply, the application can be found here:
http://riverdaleparkmd.info/police/CCAC%20Fillable%20Application%202016.pdf

Simply fill that out and return it to the Chief of Police either via email to dmorris at riverdaleparkmd.gov or in person the Police Department at:
5004 Queensbury Road
Riverdale Park, MD 20737

If you have any questions, please contact:
Chief David Morris
dmorris at riverdaleparkmd.gov

Corey Bettenhausen
cbccac at gmx.com

Liz Bolin
lizbolin at gmail.com

We will be having our next meeting on September 20th at 7pm. This meeting will be open to everyone! So, I hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,
CCAC