[RP TownTalk] Surprise visitor in the backyard!

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:54:17 UTC 2016

Also, I saw three six-point bucks walking together on the trail (old Rhode
Island Ave) up near the Cafritz development at Tuckerman.  I slowed down
and let them dart away, but it was surprising to see them -- and they were
just as surprised to see me...

It definitely adds a sense of urgency to figuring out how to treat the old
Field of Dreams and how to ensure that the M Square development retains a
space for wildlife...