[RP TownTalk] Surprise visitor in the backyard!

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 17:14:34 UTC 2016

Thanks for sharing the great photos.  I still haven't seen any of the deer that are around RI Avenue and Ravenswood, but am ever-hopeful.   Lots of them (esp. in fall) up and down River Road, from Kenilworth Avenue to the College Park Metro area.  I agree, hopefully provisions w/ be made for the wildlife in the area.  I'd hate to think of kids growing up around here and thinking the only wild animals are rats, starlings, and pigeons.