[RP TownTalk] CCAC meeting on Tuesday, 7pm!

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Sun Sep 18 11:48:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Just wanted to remind everyone that there is a Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting scheduled for this Tuesday, Sep. 20th at 7pm at Town Hall.  If you're interested in strengthening ties between the community and our police department, this the place for you! I've attached the agenda as well.

We still have slots available on the committee and are accepting applications. All of our documents are available on our webpage:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/ChiefsCommAdvCommittee.cfm

The application can be found here:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/police/CCAC%20Fillable%20Application%202016.pdf

Just fill it in, sign, and submit the application to the Riverdale Park Police Department. You can either drop it off in person at the Riverdale Park Police Station at 5004 Queensbury Road, or email the signed application to the Chief of Police at dmorris at riverdaleparkmd.gov.

If you have any questions, you can contact any of the following folks:
Chief David Morris
dmorris at riverdaleparkmd.gov

Corey Bettenhausen
cbccac at gmx.com