[RP TownTalk] Children's Reading by Mary Amato at Robert Harper Books

Robert Harper Books robertharperbooks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 02:34:51 UTC 2016

This Saturday Sept, 24th 2PM Mary Amato presents her newest book,

Hilarious twins Billy and Jillian want to do good deeds, but they have a
really big problem. Come and find out what it is from the author herself!
Award-winning author Mary Amato (The Word Eater, Our Teacher is a Vampire,
The Riot Brother Series, and many more) will read from her funny new series
and get kids excited about reading and writing with an interactive game.
Author info: www.maryamato.com. <http://www.maryamato.com/>
Bookstore info: robertharperbooks.com
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Frobertharperbooks.com%2F&h=RAQFPZdfs&enc=AZN2iJ2iFuo2VR99LfdKqdhYjoCB1eJRwaOiWdElJbtN7DSMEQuUzhREJVSnutF8I68&s=1>
All ages welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/events/126295244490094/

Refreshments provided.

The author and my store need your support.  If you want to keep a bookstore
in you neighborhood now is the time;

Robert Harper Books
Riverdale Park Town Center
6216 Rhode Island Avenue