[RP TownTalk] Huh?

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 23:47:28 UTC 2017

Corey, I biked over, but the same path could be used for walking. From east of the tracks, I biked to the Trolley trail, traveled north, and then made a left on Tuckerman to Rt1. I then biked to the store. It was 6min from my house on Sheridan/48th. There is a sidewalk that can be used for walking the entire way once you leave the trolley trail.

The bridge will be in place in late fall and a temporary trail route is expected in late summer. I can't wait for both. Been adding 10minutes to my commute due to the Lafayette closure(I miss my exit to River Rd) and looking forward to biking to St. Andrews in CP with the completion of the trolley trail.

With that said, some critical construction still happening at RP station and let's hope CSX cooperates by providing the support needed when the 2 large steal beam bridge spans arrive soon so the bridge is in place this year.

We are getting there--how we move, shop, live and eat will change a lot by the end of the year as a lot of new places and as new bike/ped/road connections come online.

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros

Sent from an iPhone.