[RP TownTalk] Want to run the Savage Race this Saturday? Extra kid and adult ticket available

erika wilson erikawilson at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:33:51 UTC 2017

My son and I are running the Savage Race (a mud/obstacle race) this Saturday, 4/29. My husband and other son can no longer go so I have an extra registration for one adult and one child that I'm looking to sell. Our race times are 10:40 am (adult) and 1:30 pm (kids) but I think you can adjust the times if you want. Anyone want to run? It's good, dirty, fun!

http://savagerace.com/event/maryland-spring-2017/

Erika