[RP TownTalk] FREE Family Movie Night at Riversdale Tonight!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Wed Aug 30 15:31:46 UTC 2017

Hi, all!

Summer's not quite over yet and Riversdale and the Town of Riverdale Park are teaming up to bring you a FREE Family Movie Night tonight at 7:30 pm. We invite you to pack your favorite movie snacks and take a tropical vacation on the big screen. While our license doesn't permit us to give the name of the movie, I can tell you it tells the story of a Polynesian princess, a demigod, and an unusual chicken. You're all smart cookies; I think you can figure it out :).
We hope to see you tonight!

Cheers,
Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> | history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/sites_and_museums/Riversdale_House_Museum.htm>
301.864.0420 | fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/RiversdaleMuseum> | Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481> | View Our Calendar of Events<http://bit.ly/1Tp1iR7>