[RP TownTalk] Family Movie Night

Faulx, Aaron ACFaulx at fcps.edu
Thu Aug 31 17:19:37 UTC 2017

Hello Riverdale Park,
     On Wednesday night we held the first Family Movie Night at Riversdale Mansion and Museum.  Over 160 people showed up on the beautiful lawn in front of the mansion to watch the movie Moana.  We were incredibly happy that so many families were able to enjoy this event and the perfect weather.  There was a lot of planning that went into the event and I would be remiss not to mention a couple of names.  First, Ann Wass, Samantha Ferris, and the staff at Riversdale were incredibly responsive and accommodating when I suggested this event to them.  In fact, it was something that they have wanted to do for years.  Secondly, Jessica Barnes, the Town Clerk of Riverdale Park, was invaluable and the main reason that this event came off without a hitch.  Jessica, we value the job that you do so much...thank you for the hard work that you do daily on behalf of the Town of Riverdale Park!  You are incredibly appreciated.  We hope that this is just the beginning of events like this at Riversdale and throughout the rest of Riverdale Park.  Our goal is to increase the opportunities that we have to interact together as a community.  Have a great day and a safe holiday weekend!

Aaron Faulx
Ward 2  Councilman
Riverdale Park, Maryland