[RP TownTalk] Invitation - Annual Meeting/Holiday Mixer, December 13, 5-9pm, Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 17:25:34 UTC 2017

Hello Friends of Maryland Milestones/Anacostia Trails Heritage Area!

Maryland Milestones/Anacostia Trails Heritage Area Inc.would like to invite you and your guests to our Annual Meeting & HolidayMixer on December 13 at 5-9pm. This annual event is a great way to see all theamazing work the Heritage Area program has been doing for the region to bring adiverse visitor (who is spending money in and around our region) and tocelebrate the season. We will again be in our Heritage Center at 4318 GallatinStreet, Hyattsville, MD 20781 located within the Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center.

This year, in addition to a recap of our activities andprograms for the year, we will also be unveiling our annual calendar, showingoff our first publication, and take a look at Phase 2 of our Heritage Centerdevelopment, funded in part through the work of our District 22 delegation. We will be showing off our annual work from 5-6pm and thefood/mingling will begin at 6pm.

This event is always a great night to meet and chat withthose that are interested and focused on art, history, culture, and naturalresource stewardship. We hope you can join us!

Please RSVP to aaron at anacostiatrails.org,call 301-887-0777, or register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-annual-meeting-holiday-mixer-tickets-40003516595

Thank you!
Aaron MarcavitchExecutive DirectorMaryland Milestones/ATHA Inc.